#AcAdv Chat is for Academic Advisors who love advising & want to talk about it.
Here's a quick overview of how to participate in #AcAdv Chat:
- Goal: To provide Academic Advisors (and other colleagues) a place to talk about all things advising.
- The #AcAdv Chat happens each Tuesday from 12-1 pm CST on Twitter.
- Follow @AcAdvChat to get all the updates.
- Search the #AcAdv Chat hashtag on Twitter:
- Join in the discussion by including the hashtag #acadv in your status update.
- Follow in real time during the Tuesday chats by using the #AcAdv Tweet Chat Room.
- The MOD (moderator) @AcAdvChat will ask 4-5 questions during 60 min chat; please respond with the Q# in your update, e.g. "Q1: Your Answer"
- Invite your Academic Advisor colleagues and other friends to the conversation.
- Share beyond the weekly #AcAdv Chat - blog, tweet and tag other online information with #AcAdv.
- Did you miss an #AcAdv Chat? No need to fear as we post each week's discussion on the #AcAdv Chat Archive
- We LOVE to hear about your ideas. Give us your Feedback or DM @AcAdvChat.